Wednesday, January 25, 2012

INTERNET JOGGING IS A CLASS???

I am taking Internet Jogging this semester - I thought the other classes would be hard, but man, I am totally out of shape!  My 12 minute test - run or walk for 12 minutes straight and see how far you can go - did not go well!  I made it about 3 1/2 miles!  YUCK!  Everyone has told me to cheat and just say that I am running, but this is a real lesson for me in showing Mada integrity.  I can't cheat while she is watching, so I guess I am into jogging at least for the next 15 weeks.  

I need to get back in shape anyway, so here we go.  Jogging 3 times a week and my new Biggest Looser XBox Kinnect game 4 or 5 times a week.  I have to do better when I do the next 12 minute test!  

The other classes are all going well - Texas Government, College Algebra, Biology, Art Appreciation - I'm keeping up!  I was more afraid that I wouldn't make time for the reading, but the reading goes well, the tests are tough, but most of them give me a few chances to take each one, so I will make it!  I can't wait to be done and find a teaching job!  I just have to keep my eyes on the prize and make the next 18 months count!

No comments:

Post a Comment